Director of Membership and Business Development
The Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality (WCHQ) has a job opening for Director of Membership and Business Development in Madison, WI.
We are seeking a Director to:
- Continuously enhance the membership value proposition to ensure opportunities for member growth and participation within WCHQ
- Work collaboratively with the leadership team and staff to ensure successful management of member relationships
- Develop and maintain relationships with WCHQ's Annual and Corporate Sponsors
- Develop and execute marketing plans to support WCHQ's mission and annual strategic plan
- Manage WCHQ's website as well as lead and drive content for the online member portal with the goal of increasing participation
- Create and lead efforts to drive consistent brand standards for WCHQ
- Develop and execute a communications strategy that positively reflects WCHQ's key strategies
- Develop effective budgets to support the strategic goals and performance of WCHQ (for both revenue and expenses) to achieve department goals
- Support event logistics for membership activities including quarterly Assembly meetings, and annual conference
Must have a minimum of seven (7) years of relevant work experience in a non-profit organization in a health field organization, but ten (10) years of relevant work experience is preferred. Bachelor’s degree in business or health related field required, with a master's degree preferred.
View the Position Description
More Info and Apply Online